INGREDIENTS (12 Bites)
30g Almond Butter
50g Proteinpowder Chocolate
25g Cocoa powder
Water as needed (consistency)
50g Peanut Caramel Protein Spread
1. Add all the ingredients for the base in a mixer and blend until the mixture starts to stick together to form a dough.
2. Line a tin with parchment paper and press the dough evenly into the base of the pan.
3. Add all the ingredients for the caramel in a mixer and blend until you get a caramel consistency.
4. Use a spatula to evenly spread the caramel over the brownie base
5. Now melt chocolate and pour on top of the caramel layer. Sit the brownies in the freezer for at least one hour to cut into bites.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (per Bite)
175kcal | 7g Protein – 21g Carbs – 6g Fat